|1.||250 grams fresh mushrooms|
|3.||2 bay leaves|
|5.||½ tsp garam masala|
|6.||½ tsp chilli powder|
|7.||1 tsp ginger, finely chopped|
|8.||2 green chillies, chopped|
|9.||1 teacup beaten curds|
|10.||½ teacup coriander, chopped|
|11.||4 tbsp ghee or refined oil|
|12.||salt to taste|
|To be ground into paste :|
|2.||6 cloves garlic|
|3.||12 mm (½”) piece ginger|
|4.||3 tbsp cashewnuts|
For the paste :
- Boil the onions in 1 cup of water until it becomes soft.
- Put the garlic, ginger and cashewnuts and make a paste.
How to proceed :
- Cut the mushrooms and keep them in hot water for 2 minutes and drain.
- Heat the ghee and put the cardomoms, bay leaves and cloves and saute for a few seconds.
- Put the paste and saute again for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Put the garam masala, chilli powder, ginger and green chillies and saute for another ½ minute.
- Remove the vessel from the fire and put the curds and stir well.
- Keep the vessel on a low heat and keep on stirring all the time.
- Put the mushrooms, coriander and salt and cook for a few minutes.
- Ready to serve.