|1.||225 gms Khoya|
|2.||225 gms coconut (dry and ground)|
|3.||1 tsp cardamom seeds (ground)|
|4.||1 tbsp ghee|
|5.||2 1/2 cups sugar|
|6.||2 cups water|
|7.||1/2 tsp almonds (grated)|
|8.||1/2 tsp pistachios (grated)|
- Mix khoya and coconut and fry them lightly with ghee on a low heat.
- Add cardamom and mix well.
- Prepare one-string syrup by dissolving sugar in the water.
- Now stir the coconut mixture into the syrup.
- Grease the plate and spread the grated nuts on it.
- Spread the prepared evenly over the plate and allow it to cool.
- Now with the knife, cut it into desired shapes.
- Turn them over so that nuts covered part appears on the top.
- Nariyal ki burfi is ready to be served.