|1.||500 gms basmati Rice|
|3.||30 gms raisin|
|4.||12 to 14 cashew nut|
|7.||1″ piece cinnamon.|
|8.||1 onion, sliced|
|9.||1 tsp ginger paste|
|10.||Â½ tsp sugar|
|11.||1 pinch saffron dissolved in|
|12.||1 tbsp of milk|
|13.||200 gms ghee|
|14.||Salt to taste|
- Clean and wash the rice.
- Spread the rice out to dry.
- Heat the ghee and put bayleaf and onion slices in the ghee.
- Saute till it turns golden brown.
- Put the cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, cashew and ginger paste and continue to stir till the mixture becomes light brown.
- Now put the rice, salt, sugar and stir fry for a few minutes.
- Put raisin, saffron milk mixture and stir properly.
- Finally, put 4 cups of hot water and mix well.
- Cover and cook by continuing to stir regularly.
- Once the rice is ready, garnished with nuts & fried onions.
- Ready to serve.