A combination of orange, papaya and banana blended together to make a filling drink that beats cholesterol! This unusual combination of fruits is rich in potassium, vitamin C and fibre. Banana is an excellent source of potassium, the deficiency of which is associated with the change in the normal pattern of the heartbeat. This shake satiates the hunger pangs while keeping the building up of cholesterol levels at all time low.
- 1 medium sized orange, seperated into segments
- 1/4 medium sized papaya, cut into pieces
- 1 banana, cut into pieces
- crushed ice to serve
- Juice all the ingredients except bananas.
- Blend the bananas to a purée in a blender and add to the juice.
- Add some crushed ice in 2 glasses and pour the juice over it.
- Serve immediately.